Wednesday 18 November 2009

Kai Kriye: Mixed Media!

Hi readers,
It gives me immense pleasure everytime I introduce an artist on my blog. Today, I introduce Veda Murthy of Kai Kriye (means hand art in kannada). She has created this wonderful masterpiece which is a treat to the eyes. I am sure all of you who would like to create some theme based interiors would love this artwork. I am highly inspired by this creation. Please do take a look. Click on this link below.....I do not want to spoil the surprise by adding the picture here.......

4 comments:

Veda said...

Thanks vasu for the feature!

Deepa Gopal said...

I've seen Veda's works...they are good.
Good Luck Veda for all your efforts:)

Unknown said...

Lovely space u have for those are truely interested in interiors, like me :)

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Julia Benedict