Wednesday 8 July 2009

PINK is in.........

In the last 3 days, I have been seeing that many people are opting for various tones and tints in Pink. This makes me think that Pink is in.....This reminded me of my first moodboard that I made in my college when I did not really know what a moodboard is.... So, Please excuse me if you think this board is slightly amateur....ish. But I wanted to share this on my blog. We were asked to envision a living space, select our own colour scheme and make a moodboard of the same. Since I was very attracted to this Sofa, I decided to work around the colours used on this. So chose Grey and Pink. Going by the phrase........in the pink of health...... I called this living room........The Pink Relaxation.............. Some Closeups of the same....


So, what do you all think of pink? please share some views.............

4 comments:

→lisa said...

I have grown to like pink, although that wasn't always the case. When I was younger I thought it too frilly and girly and sort of...weak. Not a grown-up color, but something for little girls.

My favorite pinks are muted and paired with unusual colors. grays, olive drab, indigo. I don't like it paired with pastels because it's too much like a color scheme for a nursery.

Doodleduck said...

Hey....Like the moodboards...yes, u bet that pink is in. Like ur new profile photo.

Vasudha Narasimhan said...

hi all,,,

thank for sharing some wonderful views....

Loulou said...

Happy to discover your blog... Mis India since I am now back to Europe for 2 months (summertime)...
Pink is beautiful, definitely.
When I feel sad, I go back to this colour and energy, positive energy is back!

See you
Loulou (from Indiaphragme)