Wednesday 6 May 2009

To begin with ......


Hi Readers!!!

After great compeltion from my sis to start blogging, I have started it today. I must confess that I have missed something till now. From the moment I decided to blog, ideas have been rushing and has flooded my mind. I hope to share, enlighten and enrich the experience of each of one you visiting my blog. This blog will be about all things in life that are creative and filled with fun. My passion is in designing homes that will enliven the experience of everyone living in there and most importantly cherishing every moment of living there. Apart from this, I love nature in its pure form. My extended interests include creative cooking, gardening, photography. My innate interest in travelling has made me visit a lot of places of which I would like to share in this blog.


I would like to thank my sister veda who has 2 blogs to her credit namely, http://www.kaikriye.blogspot.com/ and http://www.iyengarskitchen.blogspot.com/ who motivated and guided me in starting this blog. I would also like to thank archana of http://www.rang-thecoloursoflife.blogspot.com/ with whom I share a lot of commonalities and who has inspired me a lot in blogging and sharing my ideas. Although, she does not know me much, I must say that I am inspired by her blog and so my special thanks to Holly of http://decor8blog.com/.



Enjoy reading on this blog..........

8 comments:

Sujyothi said...

Hey Vasu!!
Nice blog!! M glad Veda compelled you to have this blog which is very similar to her kaikriye blog!
Wish you loadsa luck in this new venture!
Love
Jo

Unknown said...

great blog... quite a colourful house...:)but why no german touch to the house...?

Rachana said...

HI Vasu, I am totally speechless. What should I say???? Passion and creativity is seen everywhere here. Lovely house. Wish I could do my house so well...... but what are friends like u for?? U take the pain of doing it for me............. I am so happy and proud of you ............ great going...... keep blogging ........ all the best... love you.

Unknown said...

The photographs are just beautiful! Very, very beautiful! Great job you've done there Vasudha! I think I'd better take your autograph right away ... later (after the inevitable fame that will follow this amazing creativity) I predict that even getting an appointment would be impossible! Great work! And thanks for posting the pictures! My mom is (and my sister was) a great admirer of this kind of creative work. I can't wait to show her this!

Vasudha Narasimhan said...

Hi all

I am really so happy to have received such comments from you all. Thank you so much. It gives me immense pleasure to hear such statements after completing a passionate task.
thank u all once again. Please keep visiting this blog more often.

Unknown said...

Hi Vasu,
Nice blog..Good artwork done at your home..I loved the curtain idea..looks really rich.

Unknown said...

hey vasu,
Great show!! my god i am breatheless dear.........how to express my feelings that i am experiencing looking at my friends great creative innovative versatile sytles.....it looks like as if the moment the project came ur ideas have flown in like a river and u have just aptly flooded the resort with ur great zeal....and colours...great show great way ahead for u......good luck.

ashish said...

such a great blog.. vasudha has such a broad knowledge about the interiors from other countries.. the designs you have made are amazing.. just keep the good work going.. all the best..!! my good wishes r with u..!!!