Monday 8 June 2009

Interior Design Inspirations...from PARIS

Hi.....
It's already monday morning and I was wondering what to update my blog with.....I suddenly remembered our recent trip to PARIS and wanted to share with you the most lovely interior architecture that I liked from this beautiful romantic city......Here are a few pictures for you.

This is a road-side restaurant in one of the beautiful old streets of paris.....whooof!!!!!! difficult to remember the name and forgot to note it down...sorry about that... this is an Indian restaurant with this speciality decor....I loved the neutral colour scheme boldly accentuated with Maroon.... the food was YUM...

These are some amazing interior architectural designs inside the world famous Gallery called Lafayette that houses most of the top designer brands of the world. I simply loved this place. For more info on this....follow this link http://www2.galerieslafayette.com/international/goFolder.do?f=history_en&lang=en&fontLang=null




I am in so much love of this city that I captured a picture of every building that I saw. Every building is beautiful. I would say that Paris is not only loved and admired by fashion designers....but also by architects and interior designers as well. I am sure most of them would agree with what I am saying.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely!! Looks like you had a great time.. Loved all your pics. Do you remember the name of the resturaunt??

We went to Paris a few years ago.. and I absolutely loved every building... and every stone monument. Even an ordinary residential building.. had something to see!!! I so want to go back...

We sat down at the cafes at Champs Elysee... having coffee, tiramisu & crepes... and just people watching.. Oh.. I wish.. I could do that forever!!

Did you notice how the people were all so well dressed???!!!! I just couldnt get over how beautiful everything and everyone looked all day long!!

Vasudha Narasimhan said...

This was the second time that I visited paris....but still have not been tired of it....Will try to recollect the name....and let u know....

Doodleduck said...

Lovely pic.s and a sightseeing of Paris sitting at home!!Nice post!

Nikita Dutt said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog!
Well i have never been to Paris...but your lovely pics have given a beautiful idea of the place! lovely architecture...i have always been fascinated by good architecture...and these ones are just fantastic!

Witchcrafted Life said...

The architecture is so grand, so opulent, so stunning that it almost takes your breath away! :)

Wonderful shots for this perpetual source of interior design/fashion/culinary/everything! inspiration.


Have a beautiful Tuesday,
♥ Jessica

Porchlight Interiors said...

Looks amazing! I went to Paris as a teenager but can't wait to go back as an adult! Lovely! Tracey xx

Ravindra said...

Hey Its amazing....... i like to thanks for beautiful pictures of paris...
i suggest here you find something similar to your taste InterioGuru