Tuesday 16 June 2009

BATHROOMS and more.....

I am in the mode of designing some bathrooms for my friend. I thought that the best way to convince her or understand her ideas better would be by making these boards. Please take a look.
OCEAN FEEL BATHROOM
Tiles : NITCO (The Aqua Collection, Midnight Blue & Ocean Blue)
RUSTIC FEEL CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
Tiles : Oak Cherry and Oak Natural

THE ROYAL EN-SUITE

Although this bathroom is not designed for her, I thought I should put this on my blog.

I was browsing through the pictures of http://www.jumeirah.com/en/Hotels-and-Resorts/Destinations/Dubai/Burj-Al-Arab/ and was highly inspired by this beautiful luxurious gold cladded bathroom. Something more than stunning would still be a lighter adjective here. I am so entralled by the pictures I saw here that I almost forgot my world. Inspired by this bathroom, I would design something simpler here.....

Do write to me and let me know what would be your most desired and aspired for bathroom? How practical and easy to use would it be?

2 comments:

abhi said...

Palm jumeirah is one of architectural wonders. No matter the bathrooms may cost millions

Veda said...

Love the background color and the designs for the bath r gorgoeus!