Tuesday 27 October 2009

Corner framing ideas....

Hi,
If you are looking for something interesting to convert boring corners of your homes, then try this simple yet creative idea of corner framing. This not only creates a focal point but also enhances the visual space of the rooms by camouflaging the sharp corners.
(Picture courtesy: click here)

(Picture Courtesy: click here)

(Picture courtesy: click here)

Do you like corner framing, is there any other idea on your mind.....please share it here...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I've never seen anything like this... its impressive.. I dont know if I'll try it... but its a great idea!!

Preethi Prabhu said...

Brilliant... i have never come across something like this before.. its unique...
i once stayed in a guest house in tirupathi where a bodhi tree was painted in the corner joint.. let me see if i can fish that image out and send it to you..

ArtistUnplugged said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my site, hope you will come back! I have seen stretch canvas in the art stores for painting but have not seen photos framed for corners, really neat. I too enjoy house decorating and coming up with things that are different. I especially like to decorate with family treasures and keepsakes. So nice to meet you!

Rekha said...

Nice idea, corner framing changes the entire look of the walls.

Sunil Sarwate said...

Your corner frame inspired me to do something creative. I created four such frame (including wooden frame) @ home. They look pretty good. I choose my digital photos which gives symmetrical view. Thanks for your blog. Sunil

Anonymous said...

How did you build it yourself?