Friday 1 July 2011

MOODBOARD CONTEST.....in progress

Its exciting to see my mailbox flooded with pictures of colourful moodboards for the contest. I must admit that each of the boards are done with a lot of interest. Thanks to all my wonderful readers and followers. Its a suggestion from a good friend to keep the suspense of all these boards on..till the round up day...that is on the 15th of July. Until then...I would like to keep posting a few of mine.....just for motivation..... so here is one that I did this morning.

For rules on the Moodboard contest...please click here.



An all neutral scheme with a rustic-retro look....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! stunning!!

nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

wonderful vasudha...

Deepa Gopal said...

Superb! Good Luck to all the contestants & a great feat Vasudha:)
Cheers
Deepa